[plumwd_twitch_stream channel=”l0rinda” height=”400″ width=”600″]
Vaping and gaming go together like cream cheese and bacon on a toasted bagel (seriously try it if you never have, its delicious!).
The chosen game for our first tournament is Hearthstone! Hearthstone is a free-to-play digital strategy card game that anyone can enjoy. Players choose one of nine epic Warcraft heroes to play as, and then take turns playing cards from their customizable decks to cast potent spells, use heroic weapons or abilities, or summon powerful minions to crush their opponent.
When: Saturday April 2nd, and Sunday April 3rd @ 12PM EST (find out what time that is in your timezone)
Who: Anyone 18 years of age or older and either resides in the continental U.S., or has a mailing address in the continental U.S. where prizes can be shipped to.
There will be 3 prize packages available, one each for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. All three places will receive a custom skin for your mod featuring your chosen class from Vapor Skinz. Vapor Skinz supports over 100+ different types of mods, check out here to see if your mod is supported.
- 1st Place: Coolfire IV Plus Storm Edition w/ iSubG kit and a custom device skin from Vapor Skinz.
- 2nd Place: A Innokin iSubS tank, Three 15ml Bottles of your choice of juices from Mount Baker Vapor, and a custom device skin from Vapor Skinz.
- 3rd Place: Three 30ml Bottles of your choice of juices from Mount Baker Vapor, and a custom device skin from Vapor Skinz.
Want some Mount Baker Vapor juice to vape on before the tournament? You’re in luck! Mount Baker Vapor is offering an additional 11% off their already low prices with coupon code hearthstone11! Not only do you get some delicious juice, and watch your favorite card game, but you also get to show your support for the tournament to make sure we are able to do future ones!
Likewise, Vapor Skinz is also offering 15% off their skins with the coupon code wrv15
Can’t make the tournament, or didn’t sign up in time? No problem! We’ll be streaming the event live from L0rinda’s twitch channel. Make sure to stay for the entire event as we’ll be giving away prizes to stream viewers throughout all the matches.
1. To keep things simple, there will be a maximum of 32 spots for players. Each player will be able to pick a single class, and two decks. That single class and two decks will be the only cards you can play throughout the tournament. Each match will be best of 3 to move on to the next round.
2. No cards will be banned, so ANY card is playable, but you *must* submit your deck to us before you will be confirmed to play. Instructions on how to submit your decks will be emailed to you after your entry into the tournament is confirmed. Once that happens, you’ll have 24 hours to register your deck or your sign up will be removed. Any player caught playing a deck or card that wasn’t pre-registered will automatically take a loss for that game, so please confirm your deck before registering it. Once your deck is registered, you will *not* be able to change it before or during the tournament.
Two decks aren’t required though. If you only want to register a single deck, you can, but I highly advise anyone thinking about doing that to just duplicate that deck and modify it slightly just so you have choices during the tournament.
3. All players must be 18 years of age or older, and must reside in the continental U.S. or have a shipping address in the continental U.S. That means if you live outside the U.S., but have somewhere within the continental U.S. we could ship your prizes to, you are more than welcome to enter. Please be aware that the tournament will be played in the Americas’ region. That’s important as cards you acquired in a different region won’t be playable in the Americas’ region.
4. If the sign up form below is available, that means there’s probably room left in the tournament. If it’s gone, that means all slots are taken up. Keep in mind, it’s possible that you might sign up after all slots are taken. If that happens, you’ll get a standby entry meaning if someone drops out, the first standby will take their place.
5. We will be using Discord to organize and communicate with players. You will be required to join our Discord server (it’s free to sign up and use), and required to be connected and available at least 15 minutes prior to the tournament starting. If you do not make it in time, your place will go to the next available standby player. Once your sign up is confirmed, you’ll receive the invite to the Discord server.
Thank you for your interest, unfortunately all spots are full. Don’t forget to check back on Saturday April 2nd and Sunday April 3rd @ 12PM EST to watch the action unfold live!